(please download > save> then fill in the form)
Read eligibility requirements below
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT ELIGIBILITY
Recipient must be the child or grandchild of a currently incarcerated individual. Applicants must be able to provide proof of incarcerated parent(s)/grandparent(s). Applicant must also be able to provide proof of relationship to the incarcerated relative.
Child of Victim Recipient
- Recipient must have a parent who was killed or murdered by a currently incarcerated individual.
- In order for a grandchild of a victim to be eligible, the recipient must have both a parent and grandparent killed or murdered by a currently incarcerated individual
- Recipients are eligible for scholarship awards each semester they are in college or vocational school.
- Recipient must maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to retain eligibility for continued financial support.
- Scholarships are also awarded for vocational, undergraduate and post graduate studies.